Ultra Shot® 60 series
1. Full stainless steel frame ensures longer working life of the machine.
2. High efficient designed basket with the OBD system fully reflects high efficiency, energy conservation, environmental protection.
3. Multiple safety control to ensure safe and reliable operation.
1. the power system uses high-strength metal projectile wheel and Japanese imported high-frequency motor working with the 60/45 degree inclined cylindrical basket.
2. Power output and product processing capacity reach a stable ratio of 1:1.
3. The optimal power ratio produces extraordinary processing accuracy.
1. The machine adopts Sato type anti-plugging, adjustable 3D variable linear waveform vibrating screen.
2. Excellent thermal insulation performance to prevent external icing.
3. Fast and easy disassembly and maintenance, improve production efficiency.
4. Long performance life with high stability.
1. Easy-to-use large size colored touch screen operation interface, including multi-language support and QWERTY keyboard, making production faster and more consistent.
2. “One touch to start”,enable mass parameter storage and reading, convenient and easy to manage.
3. With both manual and automatic operation mode, including routine maintenance check, password protection, processing list and screen diagnosis.
4. The automatic control system and interface of the machine can be customized according to clients needs and using habits.
5. Cloud platform monitoring available, enable real time monitoring and analyzing the usage and operating status of the machine.
In order to meet the operation requirements of digitization, information and intelligence, STMC is able to provide upgrades to the machines.
1. Set operation permission to avoid accidents caused by unauthorized personnel operating the machine.
2.Access and acquire the preinstalled parameters from the system by scanning the barcode. and synchronize the processing parameter record on both industrial control system and the machine.
3. The machine system has built-in operation guide and malfunction solution method, which can help the operators to find the problem more quickly through graphic information and automatically record the failure logging. At the same time, the screen will show the contact information of the manufacturer (STMC) for service.
Note: On the basis of this industrial control system, software itself can be further customized and developed (this part is not included in the quotation),in order to allow the data sharing between the equipment and the client's barcode system/MES system, therefore to realize the equipment access to the MES system and the equipment (production) on the cloud.
The cryogenic deflashing machine provides users with a solution to efficiently deal with product flash, which is very suitable for large quantity production, parts with various sizes, structures, or materials that require high accuracy for product surface treatment.
1.Rubber and plastic parts
2.Exceptional ideal for ‘O’ rings
3. Flash removal of elastic material products
4. Zinc, magnesium, aluminum alloy castings
5. Electronic components
6. Medical supplies
Cryogenic deflashing method is commonly used in the automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics and general rubber industry.